Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Little Late Posting This

So sorry. It's been a crazy week. So without further ado...



Congratulations, Robin. I will contact you by email to get your book to you. Thanks to everyone who played along.

I can hardly believe it's the last week of June. Where did the month go?

I'm starting to rewrite The Devil's Shadow this week, and getting ready to start The Devil's Due. Finally book three. I have mixed feelings here. A part of me is looking forward to finishing this series, seeing it all come together, and working on something new, but a part of me will miss these characters.

This past weekend the hot weather finally hit. I'm officeless again until I find a window air conditioner for the attic. Kijji here I come.

Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely summer weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment