Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What Happened to Novemeber?!


Sorry to have been gone for so long. November seems to have vanished in the blink of an eye. I feel like I should be writing a post about how to keep writing/blogging/etc. when life gets in the way. And if I ever figure out how, maybe I will.
I'm even behind on The Walking Dead. Thank goodness for the PVR.
So in an effort to breathe a little life back into this blog, I'm going to take a page from Monique Devere's blog. She's been posting a wonderful serial story weekly on her blog, and since I had a short Christmas story I thought I might do the same. So every Friday will be free fiction Friday. Starting Friday I post the first part of Bait, a Christmas Romantic Suspense. Because let's face it, nothing captures the spirit of the season like romance and murder. ;-)
Also, because I have a bunch of print copies of Blood and Bone to giveaway, anyone who leaves a comment, I'll draw a name at the end of the month. For evey chapter you leave a comment on, I'll enter your name again and increase your odds of winning.
See you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment