Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Starting to Look a Lot Like Christmas

 

So we put our Christmas tree up this weekend. We're actually quite late this year. Normally, we put it up towards the end of November, or by the first weekend in December at the latest. But running behind seems to be the story of my life these days.

Actually, this was a very productive weekend. Not only did I make my word count on Saturday and Sunday, I cleaned the house, paid some bills, got the laundry done and even had an evening out with hubby and friends. Now, however, I feel like I need a weekend to recover from the weekend.

Conversely, I haven't even started Christmas shopping. I tend to be a last minute shopper anyway. If I start too early, I tend to over think and doubt myself. If I wait until I have to get it done, I'm much more decisive. Still, when I'm frazzled in the malls two days before Christmas,  I'm sure I'll be cursing and promising myself I'll start in July next year.

How's everyone elses' Christmas shaping up?


No comments:

Post a Comment